Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ahhhh, now I remember why I hate/love school. For the last 6 weeks, I have been locked indoors every weekend for summer school. It would have been really nice if I figured out what I wanted to do when I was actually in college full time. Hell, I am not even sure if I really KNOW what I want to do, just testing the waters again. The weather has been beautiful and I have been stuffed inside my crummy apartment.

On a side note, I really can't stand it when a person's only interest is their S.O. Maybe I hate it so much because at one point in my life, I was like that. I have a friend who is that way and her boyfriend is like the only activity she has going on in her life. It makes me sad for her because when I did that, it didn't do anything good for me. What also bothers me is that she assumes I feel the same way. She always asks me about my boyfriend to the point where it offends me that she thinks I have nothing else going on in my life.

Anyway, back to Flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment